The most beautiful and majestic waterfall in the Central Highland with 40 height meter and over 100 width meter. Surrounded by unspoiled forest, the waterfall slips into numerous sandstone stepping from top to bottom.
Depart From : We’ll pick you up at your hotel or our office
End At : We’ll drop you off at your hotel or our office
Start Time : 8 : 30 am
Finish Time: Between 3:30 and 5:00pm
Transportation: motorbike, car (ask us for the price)
What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, camera and sport sandal, shoes...
What is Included: English speaking guide, vehicle, entrance fees and tourist permits, water. cup of coffee at factory.
What is not included: Lunch, cable car, personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
Leaving the romantic city, you will spend around 7-9 hours exploring these majestic waterfalls.
• Datanla Waterfall Located beside national road 20, 7 km from downtown Dalat. Datanla tourist site covers an area of 312 hectares set amidst the preserved forests. Choose between a leisurely walk or an exciting roller-coaster ride down to the site.
• Chicken Village– This village is famous for its huge concrete chicken and is home to the K’Ho minority tribe. Watch the local women making traditional scarves, bags and souvenirs, which are available for sale.
• Pongour waterfall – Located in a deserted area 40 kms from Dalat. Pongourwaterfall with its spectacular 40m height flows down seven levels to a cool and serene pool below. All seven levels are accessible to climb and you can bathe in the pools. This traditionally romantic spot is popular with couples and is surrounded by unpoint forest.
• Elephant Waterfall - This is one of the most powerful waterfalls in Lam Dong province. This impressive waterfall is 35m high and 40m wide and is the second largest waterfall in Lam Dong province. Next to the waterfall is Wind Cave with its deceptively narrow entrance between two cliffs revealing large caverns. The caverns are full of wind, which makes the noise of roaring thunder!
• On route visit coffee plantations, Green farms, Cricket farm, Silk Factory, Rice Wine processing.