Transportation: motorbike, car (ask us for the price) What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, camera and sport sandal, shoes...
What are Included: English speaking guide, vehicle, entrance fees and tourist permits, water. cup of coffee at factory.
What are not included: Lunch, cable car, personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
The routine of the tour;
Civet (Weasel) coffee
Rice wine making
Leaving the romantic city, you will explore the beauty of the Dalat countryside with a visit to Dragon Pagoda and spectacular views of the Langbian Mountain. Trek uphill through the pine forest to discover the scenic countryside of Dalat.
• Flower plantations – See the large display of colorful flowers on the local farm.
• Coffee plantations – At the weasel coffee farm you can enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee at the local café with panoramic views of the coffee plantation.
• Cricket farm Experience the full chorus on approach to the local cricket farm and learn how crickets are raised. Afterwards try a taste of the fried cricket with lemongrass and chili sauce.
• Rice wine distillery Visit a rice liquor distillery and learn about the process of wine making before sampling a cup of the produce.
• Silk factory Learn about traditional silk producing methods and watch the skillful workers process the silk to make the scarves you can buy in the stores.
• Elephant Waterfall The powerful and impressive Elephant waterfall (35m high – 40m wide) is the second widest waterfall in Lam Dong province. Next to the waterfall is Wind Cave, with its deceptively narrow entrance between two cliffs, revealing large caverns inside. The caverns are full of wind making a sound of roaring thunder!
• Linh An Pagoda This is the largest pagoda in the area. Here you can say a prayer to our Lucky Buddha – the largest Happy Buddha in Lam Dong
And then we come to visit the coffee factory before back to hotel